New Profile Identifiers Insight for targeting and analytics
Our new Profile Identifiers insight shows which unique identifiers are known for a selected segment of profiles. Examples of unique identifiers include login name, email address, customer ID, or phone number. This feature lets you see at a glance how many profiles contain a value for a unique identifier or identifiers.
Having this insight helps you target customers and visitors -- and know which identifier to target for future data collection. Understanding which identifiers are low may also help you to refine forms or to ask for missing information from customers.
Learn more about the Profile Identifiers Insight.
Profile matching from BlueConic to BlueConic
You can match identifiable profiles between two BlueConic tenants using the new BlueConic to BlueConic connection. This update lets you optionally specify profile properties that are unique identifiers to be used for matching. If you don't specify profile properties here, BlueConic will match profiles using the BlueConic profile identifier.
- The SFTP connection and Amazon Web Services (S3) connection will warn you if a data import to BlueConic might overwrite an existing BlueConic profile property. This message is particularly helpful when you're doing a bulk mapping with a large number of mappings, to prevent you from accidentally overwriting data.
- The SFTP connection and Amazon Web Services (S3) connection have both also benefitted from loading speed improvements (especially with multiple goals and mappings) and new matching on profile IDs.
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud connection supports multiple time zones, which means you can set the time zone for an export to Salesforce Marketing Cloud via FTP and Salesforce will schedule its import of your file based on the correct time zone.
- Improvements to the Profile Import connection have restored the application verification for connecting with Google Drive. BlueConic users can re-authenticate and create new connections with Google Drive.
- Added troubleshooting assistance to the Facebook Advertising connection to help you resolve account issues that might interrupt the connection. Learn more about connection status.
- The Google BigQuery connection allows matching by the BlueConic unique profile identifier, enabling you to download profile data, then enrich and re-upload the profile data to enrich BlueConic profiles.
All the little things
- In the Behavior Listener, the URL or referrer can be set to empty when the referring hostname is empty.
- For profile merging, a new merge strategy uses the oldest, or first stored value, for the Origin of profile, Entry page, and First visit profile properties. Learn more about profile merging in BlueConic.
Sneak peek at features to come
New Higher Logic Connection
Enrich your marketing data in Higher Logic with data from BlueConic profiles. By exporting profile data from BlueConic to Higher Logic contacts, you can share first-party customer data from BlueConic profiles to Higher Logic groups.