What is a BlueConic CDP use case?
BlueConic defines a CDP use case as a process that describes the current state, target outcome, supporting activities, and relative complexity required to successfully reach your business goal.
Each organization that buys a CDP has a unique set of customer data and potential CDP use cases. BlueConic will work with you to identify the CDP use cases suited to your business goals and customized for your organization.
How to identify and define your CDP use cases
After interviewing hundreds of BlueConic CDP customers over the last 10 years, we’ve seen that companies like yours thrive when they have accessible, unified customer profiles that offer both confidence and utility to enable their growth programs and the business teams that run them.
To learn more about your starting points with a CDP, check out our CDP Readiness Assessment. It will help you define your goals, identify the data you have, the data you might need to collect, and how a CDP can help you achieve your business goals.
What makes a great use case for my organization?
There is no single ideal CDP use case. What's best for your organization depends on a number of factors. By working with CDP customers over the last 10 years, we’ve seen that companies like yours thrive when they have accessible, unified customer profiles that offer both confidence and utility to enable their growth programs and the business teams that run them.
To learn more about your starting points with a CDP, use our CDP Readiness Assessment, to determine the best CDP use case based on these dimensions:
- Data Confidence – Your level of confidence that the customer data you have is accurate, complete, and accounts for individual privacy preferences.
- Data Access – Your customer data’s accessibility to your entire tech stack, and the degree to which it is designed for speed, scale, and flexibility.
- Data Utility – Your ability to use customer data to improve growth programs across channels – like campaigns and customer engagement strategies.
Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Examples of BlueConic customer use cases
Our website highlights customer use cases that can inspire you to get the most out of BlueConic. See the Customer Stories section of our website to learn more.
Here are a sample of case studies of CDP implementations from a range of industries:
- Retailer: How VF Corp made the single customer view a reality
- Consumer Goods: Heineken USA builds 'Golden Customer Records' to enable DTC relationships
- Telecommunications: Telia leverages AI to deliver personalized experiences in every customer lifecycle stage
- Media and Publishing: How Dennis Publishing made first-party data core to its business transformation
- Education: How Education First successfully navigated the evaluation and implementation of a CDP
To help you get the most out of BlueConic, we've created a set of step-by-step guides to help you implement sample CDP use cases.
- Use Generative AI with BlueConic: How tools like ChatGPT can save you time
- Build a single source of customer data truth
- Prevent and recover funnel abandonment
- Deliver 1:1 content and product recommendations
- Use metering to improve conversions
- Enable consent management
- Accelerate lead generation campaigns
- Reduce ad waste
Contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss your use cases and how to implement them.