By adding the Lifecycle Stage Transition Chart Insight to a BlueConic dashboard, you can see results for each stage in your lifecycle, and the transitions between stages for a given time period. Using the clock, date, and comparison controls, you set the time period for the data reported in the visualization.
The Lifecycle Stage Transition Chart and its controls
This example shows data for a sample lifecycle showing:
- Stages: Three stages in this example. Click in a stage to drill-down on statistics for that stage.
- Completions: Green completions box shows both the number and ratio of completions.
- Transitions, both forward and backward: Green arches showing profiles moving forward and the red arches showing profiles dropping back to earlier stages
- Profiles entering the lifecycle: Green vertical lines show the number of profiles entering.
- Profiles leaving our dropping out of the lifecycle: Red vertical lines show the number of profiles dropping out.
See the Lifecycles Glossary for details on each metric.
Creating and configuring the insight
Select Insights from the BlueConic navigation bar and open or create a BlueConic dashboard. Click the Add insight button and search for Lifecycle in the list of available Insights. Select Lifecycle Stage Transition Chart and click "Configure this insight" or use the cogwheel icon to open the window where you can select which Lifecycle to display.
The insight displays metrics for all the current stages, as well as completions and dropouts.
Setting a time period for the display
Dashboards that have a clock icon allow you to set the time period for the metrics displayed.
For more details on the metrics shown in the chart, see Lifecycle Reporting Metrics.