If you forget your BlueConic password, you can ask the BlueConic administrator at your site to reset it. Contact your BlueConic administrator for help with resetting your password.
To make it easier to recover your password in the future, you can also give BlueConic your mobile number, so you can receive a temporary PIN via text message enabling you to reset your own password. When creating a BlueConic password, keep these password rules in mind.
Adding your mobile number to BlueConic
During the login process, you can give BlueConic your mobile number to make it easier, faster, and safer to reset your password.
- Enter your mobile number and click Submit.
BlueConic will send you a verification code.
- Enter the code here and click Verify.
Your mobile number is now linked to your BlueConic account. This makes resetting your password safer, easier, and faster.
How to set a new password in BlueConic
- If you enter an incorrect password, BlueConic prompts you to create a new one. Click Reset password.
- In the Password reset window, you can receive a PIN code at your mobile number (option 1), or send a reset password request to your BlueConic administrators (option 2).
Option 2: If you have not given BlueConic your mobile number, the BlueConic administrators will contact you with instructions.
- Option 1: Enter PIN code from your mobile phone:
If you've given BlueConic your mobile number, you will receive a PIN code to reset your password.
- Enter the verification code and click Submit.
- Reset your password, keeping the following password rules in mind.
BlueConic password requirements
BlueConic password must follow these rules:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 uppercase letter (A-Z)
- At least 1 lowercase letter (a-z)
- At least 1 number (0-9)
- At least 1 special character (in addition to digits and letters)
- You cannot reuse your previous three passwords.
If your site uses single sign-on (OneLogin, OKTA, Google G-Suite, etc.) the password reset and password requirements are enforced by your single sign-on provider and not by BlueConic. Contact the BlueConic administrator at your site for more information.