What: You can use the ActiveCampaign connection to enrich BlueConic profiles with data from ActiveCampaign, and to export profile data to Active Campaign. This connection supports scheduled batch import and export.
About BlueConic: BlueConic is a Customer Data Platform that harnesses the data required to power the recognition of an individual at each interaction, and then synchronizes their intent across the marketing ecosystem. Learn more about the BlueConic platform.
Why: By bringing ActiveCampaign data into BlueConic, you can individualize your customers' experience on-site or in-app. By using BlueConic's unique behavioral data collection engine, you can enable a highly relevant marketing campaigns.
For the connection to work, you must have an ActiveCampaign account.
Creating an ActiveCampaign connection
- Click Connections in the BlueConic navigation bar.
- Click Add Connection.
- A pop-up window appears. Enter "ActiveCampaign" in the Search bar.
- Click ActiveCampaign connection.
- The ActiveCampaign connection page opens. You can expand or collapse the metadata fields (favorite, labels, and description) by clicking the gray + or -.
- Enter a name for your connection at the top of the page.
Connections can be added to Objectives, allowing for privacy management of the information that is being picked up. A connection will only process the profiles of visitors who have consented to at least one of the objectives that the connection is linked to.