The Batch Connections Run History Insight displays the most recent 100 results of all of your batch connection runs. It displays the following information:
- Connection: The name of the connection.
- Run: The run ID of the run displayed.
- Start Date & Time: When the run started.
- Run Time: How long the run took to complete.
- Details: Any notes about the run, such as number of records added in the event of a successful run or error messages in the event of a failed run.
The Batch Connections Run History Insight is a certified plugin.