Skip to main content
Batch Connections Run History Insight
The Batch Connections Run History Insight displays the most recent 100 results of all of your batch connection runs. It displays the following information:
- Connection: The name of the connection.
- Run: The run ID of the run displayed.
- Start date & time: When the run started.
- Run time: How long the run took to complete.
- Details: Any notes about the run, such as number of records added in the event of a successful run or error messages in the event of a failed run.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text