The Bubble Chart Insight displays how often values are present in the selected profile property for the profiles in the selected segment.
The Insight and its controls
An example of an Insight:
Profile property values are displayed in bubbles. The bigger the bubble, the more common the value is. Hover over any bubble to see the exact details for the indicated value.
The underlying data for the Bubble Chart can be exported using the Export icon.
Apart from the graphical representation, the Bubble Chart Insight is identical to the Profile Property Insight.
- Profile Property (required)
- Select the profile property that should be inspected to find out how often a value is present in that profile property. Only profiles that are present in the selected segment will be inspected.
- The "Don't use Segment" option will display all users who have a value for the selected profile property. If the "Use Segment" option is selected and a segment is entered, only profiles that belong to the segment are used to check how often a value is used for the profile property.
- Values (required)
- Select "All Values" to display a bubble for every value present in the profile property. Alternatively select "Only selected Values" to manually enter values for which bubbles should be shown when they have values present in the profile property.
- Number of Bubbles (optional)
- Select the number of bubbles that should be displayed, not counting the bubble for profiles without value.
- Include bubble for profiles without value
- Each bubble represents a value. Check the box if you want to include a bubble for profiles without value for the profile property. The "No value" bubble is sorted along with the other bubbles. In combination with the number of bubbles shown, this can mean that the "No value" bubble might not appear due to its sorting rank.
Profile properties with numerical values get this extra option. Leave the box unchecked if you want to see all values, or select "Divide values in ranges" to define a table of ranges. By default BlueConic will create initial buckets "Small", "Medium" and "Large" with boundaries based on a data analysis of the profiles involved:
In the example above, profiles will be collected in three buckets based on their value for the profile property:
- "Small": all profiles containing a profile property value of less than "1,516".
- "Medium": all profiles containing a profile property value from "1,516" up to "1,758".
- "Large": all profiles containing a profile property value of "1,758" or more.
You can freely rename these ranges or change the numbers. Note that the maximum of one range and the minimum of the next range are kept in sync automatically. If you want to add another range, click Add Range.
The Bubble Chart Insight is a certified plugin.