Shows a table with the Views, Clicks, Conversions and the three ratios for every dialogue that fits your filter criteria.
The Insight and its controls
An example of an Insight based on the "Dialogues Table" type:
- Column Headers
- By default there are seven columns: Dialogue Name, Views, Clicks, Conversions and the three ratios.
- By clicking on the column header, you sort the dialogues based on the values present in that column.
- Click the column header again to reverse the sorting.
- If there is a target set, the column for which the target is set splits up into two columns: the left part shows the realized current ratio. The right part shows the performance of that dialogue against the set target.
- The Dialogues
- Only dialogues that meet the filter criteria are shown in the table.
- By clicking the name of a dialogue, you navigate to the Dialogues tab to start editing that dialogue.
- The Totals
- Views, Clicks & Conversions: shows the sum of the individual numbers of the listed Dialogues. Example: the total for Views is the sum of all Views for the listed Dialogues.
- The ratios: the 'total' of the ratios is calculated based on the total numbers of the Views, Clicks and Conversions. The total for the ratios is not the average of the ratios for all the listed Dialogues.
The displayed data can be exported by clicking the Export icon on the top right of the insight.
- Filters (required)
- You can define filters for the dialogues; only dialogues that meet the filter criteria will be listed in the table. Configure the filters as follows:
- Filter Category: first select in the left column the category on which you want to filter.
- Filter Values: then select the value(s) for the chosen category.
- Text filter: optionally add in the third column a keyword to further filter the dialogues. This keyword needs to be present in the Title, Description or Labels of the dialogue.
- Target (optional)
- Using the target tab, you can set a target for one of the ratios; for each of the dialogues the performance against the set target is shown in a extra column in the table.
- Table Columns (required)
- Using the table columns tab, you can display which metrics will appear in the table. Lift percentages are calculated against the control group for the respective Dialogues.
The insight takes the time period setting of the dashboard into account. This is indicated by the clock icon in the top left. When a time period has been selected for the dashboard the number changes to display the new profiles in the segments for the selected time period.
When a time period has been selected for the dashboard and the "Compare with previous" option has been activated, current and previous values are shown for every column, plus an indicator for the change value of the current period compared to the value of the previous period.
The Dialogues Table Insight is a standard plugin.