BlueConic collects first-party data on individuals throughout the customer journey and across sessions and devices. BlueConic can build these profiles progressively in real time for all the thousands or millions of visitors, prospects, and customers who visit your website--whether anonymous or known. BlueConic unifies these profiles with profiles available in existing systems like your CRM or email database. Profiles can have an infinite number of data points, which are unified and stored for each profile within your BlueConic database.
If you want to export entire segments of profiles at once, you can use the Profile Export connection.
Select "Profiles" from the BlueConic navigation bar to open the Profiles window, where you can browse all the first-party data that's been gathered for individual profiles.
You can search your database for relevant profiles by searching on a unique identifier or by segments of profiles:
- On unique identifier
- Type the full value string of any profile property marked as unique identifier to match a profile with that value. Partial matches are not supported; you have to enter the entire identifier to match a profile.
- By segment
- Select a segment to see an overview of all profiles within that segment.
The overview of the list of all profiles that match the search criteria is displayed in a table:
The overview lists profiles and several of their profile properties. You customize which profile properties are listed in the display. Use the Columns menu to select which table columns you want to see in the overview; search for profile properties and select the ones you would like to include in the list.
Scroll through the list of profiles and select one to show that profile in detail.
The profile detail page opens in the profile overview tab. It shows a real-time summary of first-party data in the profile.
The profile overview shows a summary of the data available in the profile:
- Some quick facts about this profile's online behavior
- Segments this profile is part of
- Groups this profile is part of
Note: The Groups section appears in the profile summary only after you've created a Group in BlueConic.
- Behavioral scores that show this customer's frequency, level of activity, intensity, and momentum
- Interests related to the profile
- Locations this profile has visited
- Connections to other marketing systems that this profile has been associated with
The richness of this overview of course depends heavily on the amount of available information in the profile.
Tip: Use the left and right arrow keys to quickly navigate from one profile to the next without having to go back to the list.
The profile overview provides a short summary of a profile. To see all profile properties for a profile, click the "All profile properties" tab to display a tabular list of all profile properties.
By default only profile properties with a value are shown. Clearing the checkbox lists all profile properties without a value, too.
Users whose role has permission to Edit profiles can modify, delete, or download profiles.
- Modify: In the "All profile properties" tab, select a value to modify it or add additional values for a profile property.
- Delete: Use the drop-down menu attached to the "Save" button in the top right corner and select Delete. Note: This deletion is permanent.
- Download profile: Use the drop-down menu attached to the "Save" button in the top right corner and select Download profile to receive a JSON file containing the profile and all values associated with it.