BlueConic collects first-party data on individuals throughout the customer journey and across sessions and devices. BlueConic is able to build these profiles progressively in real-time for all the thousands or millions of visitors, prospects, and customers that visit your website - whether anonymous or known. BlueConic unifies these profiles with profiles available in existing systems like your CRM or email database. Profiles can have an infinite number of data points which are unified and stored for each profile within your BlueConic big data database.
If you want to export entire segments of profiles at once, have a look at the Profile Export connection.
The "Profiles" section allows you to browse the gathered first-party data of individual profiles.
Start by narrowing your database by searching for relevant profiles:
- On Unique Identifier
- Type the full value string of any profile property marked as unique identifier to match a profile with that value. Partial matches are not supported, you will have to enter the entire identifier to match a profile.
- By Segment
- Select a segment to see an overview of all profiles within that segment.
The overview of the list of all profiles that match the search criteria is displayed in a table:
The overview lists profiles and several of their profile properties. You are free to select which profile properties are to be listed. Use the columns pulldown menu to select which table columns you want to see in the overview; search for profile properties and select the ones you would like to be included in the list.
Scroll through the list of profiles and click any of them to show the profile in detail.
The profile detail page opens up on the profile overview tab. Here you see a real time summary of first-party data in the profile.
The profile overview shows a summary of the data available in the profile:
- Some quick facts on the online behavior of this profile
- Segments that this profile is part of
- Visiting locations of the profile
- Interests related to the profile
- Connections to other marketing systems that this profile has been associated with.
The richness of this overview is of course heavily dependent on the amount of available information in the profile.
Use left and right arrow keys to quickly navigate profiles without having to go back to the list!
The profile overview provides a short summary of a profile, however you can also inspect all profile properties for a profile by clicking the "All Profile Properties" tab. This will present you with a tabular list of all profile properties.
By default only profile properties with a value are shown. If you empty the checkbox the profile properties without a value are also listed.
With the appropriate permission levels, you can modify, delete, or download profiles.
- Modify: In the "All profile properties" tab, simply click on a value to modify it or add additional values for a profile property
- Delete: Use the drop-down arrow attached to the "Save" button in the top right corner and select "Delete" -- this is permanent
- Download profile: Use the drop-down arrow attached to the "Save" button in the top right corner and select "Download profile" to receive a JSON file containing the profile and all values associated with it