See the new AI Workbench in our upcoming webinar!
BlueConic recently launched AI Workbench to empower marketing teams to deploy artificial intelligence in real time. Join BlueConic experts for a demo of the product on June 18, 2019 to:
- Hear why we built AI Workbench.
- See how you can use AI Workbench to enable customer scoring, RFM modeling, topic modeling, and more.
- Get the specifics on how to get started.
We encourage you to invite any BI, marketing, data science, or analytics colleagues who might be interested — all are welcome.
Detect shopping cart data with the Product Collector
You can use new improvements to BlueConic's product recommendation features to detect shopping cart data, including the number of unique products currently in the product shopping cart and the last time the cart was updated. Use this information to improve recommendations (by excluding recently purchased products), for messaging, or to target customers with abandoned shopping carts.
Note that you'll need to have the Product Collector Connection active on the shopping cart and order pages, not just on the product pages themselves. Find out more about using the Product Collector for product recommendations.
Track click events and conversions
Recent updates to the BlueConic Forms toolbar plugin help you track click events and conversions. You can continue to use the default behavior (logging a click event or conversion event upon form click or submit), or use new checkboxes to change the default behavior and not track these events. Learn more about click event and conversion event tracking.
Use OAuth2.0 authentication for Webhook Connections
BlueConic has added support for the OAuth 2.0 protocol in the Webhook Connection, which means BlueConic can now send webhook requests to many additional external systems.
Contact your BlueConic Customer Success Manager for specific use cases and supported systems.
Share consent management between BlueConic and Google Tag Manager
New content in the BlueConic Knowledge Base can help you manage privacy and consent settings between BlueConic and Google Tag Manager. Use BlueConic's powerful tools for managing your customers' privacy online, for example, to collect consent, create a segment of profiles with similar consent settings, and send the segment to another system to activate content based on varying levels of consent.
Learn how to share privacy and consent information between BlueConic and other systems, such as Google Tag Manager and Facebook.
All the little things
- Updates to the Segment Over Time insight include the option to compare the segment's growth over time compared to the total number of profiles. You can also set a percentage growth target to the visualization.
- Improved import speed and efficiency for the Amazon Web Services (S3) and SFTP Connections, resulting in dramatically reduced processing times for certain CSV imports.
- New option for incoming Webhook Connections to create new BlueConic profiles for data imported through a webhook.