Shows the number of profiles in one selected segment as a percentage of the number of profiles in another selected segment.
The Insight and its controls
An example of an Insight based on the "Segment percentage KPI" type:
- The percentage is determined by retrieving the number of profiles in the selected segments and calculating the number of profiles in the first segment relative to the second.
- Text describing the number. This text can be edited.
- Indication of the performance of the increase in profiles against the set target.
The insight takes the time period setting of the dashboard into account. This is indicated by the clock icon in the top left. When a time period has been selected for the dashboard the percentage changes to display the profiles in the segments for the selected time period.
When a time period has been selected for the dashboard and the "Compare with previous" option has been activated, a percentage is shown to indicate the difference between the percentage of the current period compared to the percentage of the previous period.
- Segment (required)
- Select the segment for which the number should be calculated.
- Target (optional)
- Enter the target for the increase in number of profiles for the selected segment for a time interval.
The Segment Percentage KPI Insight is a standard plugin.