The Segment KPI insight shows the current number of profiles in the selected BlueConic customer segment. Optionally it shows the performance against a set KPI target. Use this insight to determine how many customers fall into a specific segment or to see how your segments perform against one of your marketing KPIs.
The Segment KPI insight and its controls
Here's an example of a Segment KPI insight in BlueConic:
- The number displayed here depends on the time period you choose for the dashboard:
- If the time period is "All Time," it shows the total number of profiles in the segment.
- For any time period except "All Time," the number represents the number of new profiles that entered the segment.
- Text describing the number. This text can be edited.
- Indication of the performance of the increase in profiles against the set target.
The insight takes the time period setting of the dashboard into account. This is indicated by the clock icon in the top left. When a time period has been selected for the dashboard the number changes to display the new profiles in the segments for the selected time period.
When a time period has been selected for the dashboard and the "Compare with previous" option has been activated, a percentage is shown to indicate the difference between the number of new profiles of the current period compared to the number of new profiles of the previous period.
Configuring the Segment KPI insight
- Segment (required)
- Select the segment for which the number should be calculated.
- Target (optional)
- Enter the target for the increase in number of profiles for the selected segment for a time interval.
Learn more about BlueConic customer segments
To learn more about customer segmentation, see Creating dynamic customer segments in BlueConic.