AI Workbench use cases with BlueConic
With the BlueConic AI Workbench, you can apply the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to your first-party customer data. You can use AI Workbench to run machine learning models and make smarter predictions with data from BlueConic profiles, connections, timeline events, and listeners.
- Find novel ways to use Generative AI tools such as ChatGPT or Google Bard with your BlueConic CDP implementation.
- Calculate predictive customer scores based on combinations of profile properties: customer lifetime value (CLV); recency, frequency, monetary value (RFM); or propensity to buy, click, or churn.
- Examine propensity for customers on a time-based contract or subscription to churn.
- Use clustering to discover new customer segments.
- Compare different machine learning models to find the optimal algorithm for examining or enriching customer data. For example, you can use the Advanced A/B testing notebook to find the best-performing dialogue for your marketing goals.
- Customer timeline events, which can be imported via BlueConic connections, can be used to train a machine learning model for calculating new scores for other profiles.
- Use probabilistic or fuzzy matching to find matching profiles in your profile database.
- Create new AI-based data visualizations in Python.
Best practices for optimizing AI models for first-party customer data
Hear from BlueConic's resident expert on Best Practices for Optimizing Your AI-Powered First-Party Data Strategy.
Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more about applying AI modeling to your first-party customer data in BlueConic using AI Workbench.
Learn more about AI-driven CDP use cases
- Getting Started with AI Workbench
- Using Generative AI with BlueConic: How tools like ChatGPT can save you time
- Scheduling and running AI Workbench notebooks
- Optimizing AI Workbench notebook performance
- Python API reference documentation, also available inside Jupyter notebooks in AI Workbench.
- Jupyter/IPython Notebook Quick Start Guide
- For up-to-date Python reference materials, select Help > Python Reference from the notebook menu bar.
- On our blog: Roularta Creates New Revenue-Generating Product Based on Look-Alike Modeling with BlueConic