Here are some tips to prevent or fix problems when you're setting up or running BlueConic Lifecycles.
Things to remember
- Not all connections support Lifecycles.
- Touchpoints are required in order to complete and Lifecycle and there is no maximum amount of touchpoints allowed within a Lifecycle.
- Profiles can go through multiple Lifecycles at a time.
- Lifecycles are broken into stages which can be defined by sets of profile property criteria, behavioral scores, segments, objectives, and groups.
- Lifecycles can have a maximum of 10 stages.
- Lifecycles can be sequential, but profiles can skip stages.
- A profile can only belong to one stage within a given Lifecycle.
Thresholds are used to limit the number of touchpoints a customer receives across channels in a given time period while part of a specific lifecycle stage.
Note: You cannot set the order of touchpoints while using thresholds.
The Lifecycle priority will override Dialogue priority while the Lifecycle is on.
When a Dialogue is a part of a stage, it will only be served to profiles present in that stage.