Most recent BlueConic product updates
New ActiveCampaign Connection
You can use the ActiveCampaign connection to enrich BlueConic profiles with data from ActiveCampaign, and to export profile data to ActiveCampaign. This connection supports scheduled batch import and export.
By bringing ActiveCampaign data into BlueConic, you can individualize your customers' experience on-site or in-app. By using BlueConic's unique behavioral data collection engine, you can enable highly relevant marketing campaigns.
Learn more about the Active Campaign connection.
New LiveRamp Connection
With the new LiveRamp Connection, you can export profiles from a BlueConic segment to better target audiences through LiveRamp. By exchanging data between BlueConic and LiveRamp via batch export, you can use segments from BlueConic to create audiences in LiveRamp. LiveRamp will anonymize the data.
Learn more about the BlueConic LiveRamp connection.
All the little things...
- Did you know that BlueConic's content and product recommendations use collaborative filtering to determine the optimal items to recommend? Get the details here: Collaborative filtering for product and content recommendations
- Improved bot detection to detect and block traffic from IP addresses and browsers on block lists, to reduce the creation of fake profiles.
- Improvements to the data mapping between BlueConic and MailChimp help you create and reach your audiences with the Mailchimp connection.
Segment mapping has been improved and enhanced so you can export all or only selected segments via the Lotame DMP connection.
- Want to learn more about creating household or account groups in BlueConic? Contact your Account Manager to learn how you can group profiles together by households, accounts, companies, or any other custom grouping.
- Enhancements to Webhook connections to allow the creation of new BlueConic profiles via incoming webhook requests.