More fun with marketing metrics
BlueConic tracks dozens of key marketing metrics for dialogues and variants. Updates to the Dialogues Table and Variants Table insights include new metrics and make it even easier to configure, download, and share the metrics that matter most for your campaigns.
Over 190 marketing metrics
In addition to tracking total views, clicks, and direct conversions, BlueConic also tracks these statistics for each dialogue and variant -- along with custom ratios and lift ratios:
- Unique views: The number of profiles that have viewed the dialogue.
- Unique clicks: The number of profiles that have clicked the dialogue.
- Indirect conversions: The dialogue gets a +1 count each time this dialogue is one of the contestants to win a conversion but loses to the dialogue that wins a direct conversion.
- Total conversions: The sum of direct and indirect conversions.
- Unique direct conversions: The number of profiles that caused a direct conversion to be counted for this dialogue.
- Unique indirect conversions: The number of profiles that caused an indirect conversion to be counted for this dialogue.
- Unique total conversions: The number of profiles that caused either an indirect or a direct conversion for this dialogue.
In the dialogue and variants table insights, you can combine these metrics to create dozens of custom ratios and for variants, lift ratios that compare dialogue performance.
Create custom displays for your marketing metrics
Insights for the Dialogues Table and Variants Table offer endless configuration options for how your metrics display on a dashboard:
- Choose which columns of metrics to display.
- Repeat the same column multiple times to make it easy to compare results.
- Drag and drop columns to reorder the display.
- Color codes show at a glance which dialogues and variants are active, suspended, or turned off.
- Export metrics by email or download to analyze and share your results.
Learn more about metrics for views, clicks, and conversions.
Increase your customer recognition ratio
Do you know who's been visiting your online sites and apps? What percentage of your customers do you recognize online? Your recognition ratio is the percentage of your engaged audience that you can recognize online by one or more unique identifiers (you have their email, customer ID, mobile phone number, etc.).
Follow the steps outlined in this CDP use case to learn how you can recognize and respond to customers online: Increasing your recognition ratio.
All the little things
- The AdBlock detection listener now throws an event, adblock_detected, which you can use to trigger a dialogue that appears on screen when an ad blocker is detected.
- Enhancements to the Mailigen Connection and Facebook Advertising Connection to improve the way they handle segments.
- Improvements to the way Behavioral profile properties are calculated. See how you can use these out-of-the-box numerical scores to target customers who are showing momentum, recent activity, or intensity in your channels.
Coming soon! The BlueConic AI Workbench combines the power of machine learning with the rich profile and customer data in BlueConic. Marketing teams can use machine learning to analyze their data, gain new insights, create new AI-enhanced segments and campaigns, and make predictions on other profiles.