The Connections Overview Insight displays an overview of your connections including the number of profiles imported and exported.
The size of each slice of the graph indicates the total number of profiles that were synchronized by the connection with its logo, relative to the other connections. An arrow indicates whether profiles are exported, imported, or both. Hover over a slice to see the details.
Adding a Connections Overview insight
- Navigate to the More > Insights menu.
- Click the dashboard you want to add the insight to, or click Add dashboard to add a new dashboard.
- Click Add insight.
- A pop-up window appears. Check the Show all box. Enter "connections" in the Search bar. Click Connections Overview. A new connections overview insight will be added at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Close the pop-up window.
- Optional: Move the insight to the right spot on the dashboard by either dragging it or using the cursor keys to move it around.
Configuring the connections overview insight
Configure this insight as follows:
- Click Configure this insight, or hover over the insight and click the cogwheel icon on the top right of the insight.
- Either don't use a segment, or click Use a segment and enter the segment that visitor profiles need to be a part of to be considered for this insight.
- Select the information that needs to be shown: import and export, import only or export only.
- Select the connections you want to show in the overview.
The Connections Overview Insight is a standard plugin.