BlueConic as a Customer Data Platform (CDP) works with data of individuals and sometimes this is personal data. The introduction of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) makes that companies need to pay close attention to data that is being stored. Luckily BlueConic comes with tools that help you set up a system to help your visitors manage their own privacy.
Always check with your legal team to see if you are compliant with data policies and regulations in your specific case.
Pick the situation that matches you best:
- My primary audience consists of EU residents
- My audience is international, including EU residents
- My primary audience does not include EU residents
Here are some other resources on the subject of privacy management:
- FAQ: Consent & Privacy Management for GDPR
- GDPR changes to BlueConic
- Webinar: Consent Management for GDPR Made Simple
- Implementing Privacy Management for developers