As a customer data platform (CDP), BlueConic works with the data of individuals, and sometimes this is personal data. The introduction of privacy legislations such as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and CCPA in California means that companies need to pay close attention to data that is being stored. Luckily BlueConic comes with tools that help you set up a system to help your customers and visitors manage their own privacy.
BlueConic helps you comply with data privacy laws worldwide by supporting multiple privacy legislation zones, including GDPR in Europe, CCPA in California, PIPEDA in Canada, SB220 for the state of Nevada, and potential NYPA legislation for New York State. See Managing privacy for multiple legislation zones for details.
Always check with your legal team to see if you are compliant with data policies and regulations in your specific case.
Pick the situation that matches you best:
- My primary audience consists of EU residents
- My audience is international, including EU residents
- My primary audience does not include EU residents
Here are some other resources on the subject of privacy management:
- FAQ: Consent & Privacy Management for GDPR
- GDPR changes to BlueConic
- Webinar: Consent Management for GDPR Made Simple
- Blog: CCPA Understanding the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Implementing Privacy Management for developers