What: With the Momentive GetFeedback (formerly Usabilla) connection, you can activate Voice of Customer (VOC) data collected by GetFeedback including NPS disposition/feedback, performance, campaigns opened/completed, and custom fields collected from GetFeedback forms or surveys. BlueConic data can be synchronized back to GetFeedback as custom fields to target users based on first-party data and customer data from across your marketing technology stack.
About BlueConic: The BlueConic customer data platform harnesses the data required to power the recognition of an individual at each interaction, and then synchronizes their intent across the marketing ecosystem.
Why: Interact with your users with full relevancy. By bringing data from GetFeedback into BlueConic, you can individualize their experience on-site or in-app. By using BlueConic's unique behavioral data collection engine, you can enable a highly relevant VOC/progressive profiling program in GetFeedback.
Configuring the connection
This connection passes BlueConic profile data to Momentive GetFeedback (formerly Usabilla) via existing GetFeedback tags on your site.
Momentive GetFeedback Connection Details
Here you can select the GetFeedback/Usabilla data you want to import into BlueConic.
- GetFeedback/Usabilla Field
- Select the field you want to import into BlueConic. The GetFeedback Usabilla Key will automatically populate.
- BlueConic Profile Property
- Select the BlueConic Profile Property where the imported data should be stored.
You can also select BlueConic data to export to Momentive GetFeedback, where you can trigger campaigns based on the exported data.
- Usabilla (GetFeedback) custom variable
- Enter an existing custom variable in GetFeedback (formerly Usabilla) for the BlueConic data to be stored in.
- BlueConic value type
- Choose one of:
- BlueConic Profile Identifier: the value will be the unique identifier of the BlueConic profile.
- Profile Property: use the value of a BlueConic Profile Property in the visitors profile. If multiple values are available for the selected Profile Property, values will be pipe-separated.
- Associated Segment(s): use the names of all associated BlueConic segments as value. Names will be pipe-separated. If you want to push the associated Segments of a visitor, the option "Expose the segments that the visitor is part of" on the Privacy > Settings tab in BlueConic must be enabled.
All viewed Interactions: use the names of all viewed BlueConic interactions (for the current page view) as value. Names will be pipe-separated.
- BlueConic value detail
- Select the profile property or segments to sync, depending on your selection for the BlueConic Value Type.
Connections can be added to Objectives, allowing for privacy management of the information that is being picked up. A connection will only process the profiles of visitors who have consented to at least one of the objectives that the connection is linked to.