What: The Usabilla connection allows you to activate Voice of Customer (VOC) data collected by Usabilla including NPS disposition/feedback, performance, campaigns opened/completed, and custom fields collected from Usabilla forms/surveys. BlueConic data can be synchronized back to Usabilla as custom fields to target users based on first-party data and customer data from across your marketing technology stack.
About BlueConic: BlueConic is a Customer Data Platform that harnesses the data required to power the recognition of an individual at each interaction, and then synchronizes their intent across the marketing ecosystem. Click here to learn more.
Why: Interact with your users with full relevancy! By taking Usabilla data into BlueConic, you can individualize their experience on-site or in-app. By using BlueConic's unique behavioral data collection engine, you can enable a highly relevant VOC/progressive profiling program in Usabilla.
Configuring the connection
This connection passes data to Usabilla via existing Usabilla tags on your site.
Usabilla Connection Details
Here you will select the Usabilla data you want to import into BlueConic.
- Usabilla Field
- Select the Usabilla field you want to import into BlueConic. The Usabilla Key will automatically populate.
- BlueConic Profile Property
- Select the BlueConic Profile Property that Usabilla data should be stored in.
You can also select BlueConic data to export to Usabilla, where you can trigger campaigns based on the exported data.
- Usabilla Custom Variable
- Enter an existing custom variable in Usabilla for the BlueConic data to be stored in.
- BlueConic Value Type
- Choose one of:
- BlueConic Profile Identifier: the value will be the unique identifier of the BlueConic profile.
- Profile Property: use the value of a BlueConic Profile Property in the visitors profile. If multiple values are available for the selected Profile Property, values will be pipe-separated.
- Associated Segment(s): use the names of all associated BlueConic segments as value. Names will be pipe-separated. If you want to push the associated Segments of a visitor, the option "Expose the segments that the visitor is part of" on the Privacy > Settings tab in BlueConic must be enabled.
All viewed Interactions: use the names of all viewed BlueConic interactions (for the current page view) as value. Names will be pipe-separated.
- BlueConic Value Detail
- Select the profile property or segments to sync, depending on your selection for the BlueConic Value Type.
The Usabilla Connection is a certified plugin.