The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is the result of the management tool Net Promoter that can be used to gauge the loyalty of the customer relationships of a business. This insight shows the Net Promoter Score for all visitors or a selected segment of visitors.
See also: Net Promoter Score (Toolbar).
The Insight and its controls
An example of an Insight based on the "Net Promoter Score" type:
- The NPS may be a score from -100 to +100.
- Text describing the NPS (in this example, "Returning Customers"). This text can be edited.
- Profile property (required)
- Select the profile property that contains the individual Net Promoter Scores.
- Segment (required)
- Select the segment for which the overall Net Promoter Score should be calculated.