You can copy and delete rules using the "Copy" and "Delete" icons that appear to the right when you hover the mouse over a rule. When you copy a rule, the exact definition is duplicated. This is useful in cases when you want to create a new rule based on an existing one and only need to modify a few settings.
Rules are evaluated in the order they are displayed. To change the order of rules, drag the handle that appears to the left of the rule.
- Hover over the rule you want to move, and a handle icon appears on the left-hand side of the rule.
- Grab the handle on the left-hand side by keeping the left mouse button pressed.
- Drag the rule to its destination. A line is shown to indicate where the rule will land.
- Let go of the mouse button.
Copying a rule
To copy a rule, follow these steps:
- Hover the mouse over the rule until the "Copy" icon appears to the right of the rule.
- Click Copy:
The copied rule appears at the bottom of the list of rules. All settings are exactly duplicated from the original rule.
Deleting a rule
To delete a rule, follow these steps:
- Hover the mouse over the rule until the "Delete" icon appears to the right of the rule.
- Click Delete:
- Click OK to confirm. The rule is deleted.