Shows the number of profiles that have a value versus those that do not have a value for a selected profile property.
The Insight and its controls
An example of an Insight based on the "Profile Property Filling Level" type:
- Property name and description
- The text displayed in the above screenshot can be read like this: "Of all profiles 8.7% have a non-empty value in the "Is Customer" profile property; the 8.7% represents 658,556 profiles".
- Setting a target has impact on two things:
- The performance against the target is shown at the bottom of the Insight.
- The part that is above or below the target is also shown in the pie chart. In case the performance is above target, the extra performance is shown in green as part of the profiles that have a value. In case the performance is below target, the 'under performance' is shown in red as part of the profiles that do not have a value.
- Profile Property (required)
- Select the profile property for which this Insight should be calculated.
- Target (optional)
- Select the profile property for which the average should be calculated. Average is calculated daily and is based on the values present in the profiles of the selected segment.
The Profile Property Filling Level Insight is a standard plugin.