The Dialogues Graph Insight in BlueConic shows a line graph for a selected dialogue, with separate lines for views, clicks, conversions, and three marketing metric ratios. When you select multiple dialogues, the lines present aggregated data.
The Insight and its controls
This example shows an Insight based on the "Dialogues Graph" type:
- X and double Y axis
- The X axis shows the date.
- The left Y axis shows the percentages belonging to the three ratios.
- The right Y axis shows the values belonging to views, clicks, and conversions.
- If you set a target, it appears as a red line in the graph. Below the graph, a number shows the current performance against the set target.
- At the bottom of the Insight, you can select the aspects that you want to see in the graph.
- Dialogue(s) (required)
- Select one or more dialogues for which the data should be plotted in the graph.
- Interval (required)
- Daily: The time period will be divided into days. For example, if the time period is "Last month," the graph is divided into 30 days. The start value for each day is 0.
- Weekly: The time period will be divided into weeks. For example, if the time period is "Last Quarter," the graph is divided into 12 weeks. The start value for each week is 0.
- Monthly: The time period will be divided into months. For example, if the time period is "Last Year," the graph is divided into 12 months. The start value for each month is 0.
- Cumulative (Period): Shows the cumulative total for the entire selected time period beginning with the first day. The start value for the period is 0.
- Cumulative (Overall): Shows the cumulative total for the entire selected time period beginning with the first day. The start value for the period is the cumulative total up to the beginning the selected time period.
- Target (optional)
- When you set a target, the Insight displays the performance of the dialogue(s) against your set target. In the graph, a red line represents the target. Below the graph a number is shown that reflects the current performance of the dialogue(s) against the target.
The target only shows up in the graph if the aspect the target is set against is also selected in the Insight. For example, if you set the target to "1,000 daily clicks", the target only shows up in the graph if you also select the "Clicks" aspect below the graph.
- First select the aspect on which you want to set the target.
- Then set the value of the target.
- Finally select the period in which the target value should be realized.
The insight takes the time period setting of the dashboard into account. This is indicated by the clock icon in the top left. When you select a time period for the dashboard, the graph changes to display the new data for the selected time period.
When a time period has been selected for the dashboard and the "Compare with previous" option is selected, percentages are being shown to indicate the differences between the current period compared to the previous period.