Import a range of Mailchimp subscriber statuses
Recent updates to the BlueConic Mailchimp Connection will make it easier to retarget lapsed subscribers or to remind customers to complete the email subscription flow. Our developers updated the Mailchimp Connection to enable you to import Mailchimp subscribers with any of these subscription statuses:
- Subscribed: Contacts that are already subscribed to a Mailchimp audience and can receive email campaigns.
- Unsubscribed: Contacts who are no longer subscribed to an audience.
- Pending: Contacts who asked to join an audience with double-opt-in, but who have not yet confirmed their subscriptions.
- Cleaned: Contacts that have bounced and were removed from an audience.
Learn more: Mailchimp Connection
Customer Academy Webinar on Dialogues
Join experts from our Customer team to get the most out of BlueConic. Our most recent BlueConic Customer Academy webinar shows you how to measure results from BlueConic Dialogues and how to create reports to share with various stakeholders.
Want to learn more about BlueConic Customer Academy? Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more and to access webinars and resources.
- Snowflake Connection for synchronizing your BlueConic profile data with customer data stored in Snowflake.
- PGP encryption for increased security in data transfers using the SFTP and Amazon Web Services (S3) connections.
It's a back-to-back win!
BlueConic has been named the "Best CDP" by MarTech Breakthrough Awards for the second year in a row. We're also happy to announce we're a finalist for the Digiday Technology Awards as Best CDP! Thank you to our BlueConic customers for being our best and most vocal supporters.
Belgian Cycling Factory Accelerates Digital Transformation with BlueConic
Learn how Belgian Cycling Factory (BCF) has been using BlueConic to create a new direct-to-consumer channel. The COVID-19 pandemic has upended businesses around the globe. BCF met this challenge by accelerating their digital transformation to better their relationships with consumers and dealers alike. Read the case study or watch the interview with Michel Lenaerts, Senior Marketing Advisor at BCF:
- Watch Bart's conversation with Michel Lenaerts Senior Marketing Advisor of BCF
- Read the case study: Belgian Cycling Factory accelerates digital transformation with BlueConic