New developments in the BlueConic AI Workbench
The new BlueConic AI Workbench lets you run machine learning models in real time across your entire profile database – to create custom models, enrich profiles with customer scores, build smarter segments, create new data visualizations, and more. We've got some new developments this month to help you share AI insights and results.
Online demo: Watch BlueConic expert developer Bart Leusink demonstrate the power of AI Workbench.
AI Workbench Notebook Insights
We have created new Insights for you to show the results of your AI Workbench models. Your data scientists and engineers can now create dazzling data visualizations with AI Workbench, and you, the marketer, can embed the visualizations in new or existing Dashboards or email them to colleagues.
Know your customers and visitors better
New Segment Profile Count Insight
The new Segment Profile Count Insight helps you gauge how many of your profiles belong to a certain segment. It shows both the total number of profiles in the segment, and the percentage of all visitors this represents.
So, for example, to see how many of your profiles have profile origin information (did they arrive via web, in a connection, through an app, etc.?), you can use this insight to see how many and what percentage of all profiles have a value for the profile origin property.
Our developers are working hard this summer on new features, connections, and updates to the platform. Stay tuned for:
- New listener for capturing customer interests
- New dashboards to learn more about your profiles
- All new connections
The next best thing to beach reading... the BlueConic blog keeps you informed this month:
- Behavioral Segmentation Examples and Insights - Learn how behavioral segmentation helps brands go beyond customer demographics to deliver the right individual marketing at the right time.
- Real-Time Marketing with Real-Time Data - Find out how a constantly updated database can help you convert more customers.
- The Best Digital Marketing Conferences - Discover the top digital marketing events to attend each year. Come see us at MarTech East, the Marketing Technology Conference, in Boston, September 16-18, 2019.