Most recent BlueConic product updates
Introducing AI Workbench!
Our developers have been working hard to bring you the new BlueConic AI Workbench. You can run machine learning models in real time across your entire profile database – to create custom models, enrich profiles with customer scores, build smarter segments, create new data visualizations, and more.
Build, train, and deploy AI models against your profile data
Data scientists can create custom models in Python in the built-in Jupyter notebooks. See the AI Workbench API reference documentation.
Marketing teams can supply data to AI models or run the models themselves via the AI Workbench user interface, without having to edit or write any code. Learn about use cases for applying machine learning to your data.
Learn more about the new AI Workbench.
New Recommendations insight for top articles and products
New in the insight gallery is the Recommendations: Top items insight. Find out which of your content and product recommendations are receiving the most clicks or views. Enter a specific Content or Product Collector Connection to see the top results.
New data for mobile app developers
Are you developing a mobile app that uses BlueConic data? See the list of data collected by the BlueConic global listener.
Updates to BlueConic Connections
- New options for matching identifiers in the IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop) Connection enable you to match BlueConic profile IDs with data in your IBM Silverpop database.
- We have added support for using either the authorization code flow or the client credentials flow OAuth 2.0 authentication with the Webhook Connection.
Stay tuned for new developments from the BlueCrew this summer.
- A revamped, more flexible Interest Ranker listener
- New insights to help you make the most of your segments
- Enhancements and updates to existing features