About BlueConic: BlueConic is a Customer Data Platform that harnesses the data required to power the recognition of an individual at each interaction, and then synchronizes their intent across the marketing ecosystem. Click here to learn more.
Why: Your website already makes use of Channel.me products like e.g. LiveChat.me. Use this connection to share first party data out to the stack for your known and anonymous users, whether it was collected by Channel.me or BlueConic or integrated through another BlueConic connection.
Configuration takes the following options:
Mapping Channel.me variables into BlueConic
The Import Mapping allows you to have BlueConic pick up Channel.me variables and assign them to BlueConic profile properties.
- Channel.me Variable
- Enter the name of the Channel.me variable you want to map to a BlueConic profile property.
- BlueConic Profile Property
- Search and select the BlueConic profile property that you want to contain the Channel.me variable value.
Mapping BlueConic information into Channel.me
The Export Mapping allows you to pass BlueConic information on to Channel.me using variables.
- Channel.me Variable
- Enter the name of the Channel.me variable that you want to hold the value of the BlueConic data.
- BlueConic Value Type
Select the type of the BlueConic value that you want to pass on to Channel.me. Choose one of:
- Profile Property: use the value of a BlueConic Profile Property in the visitors profile. If multiple values are available for the selected Profile Property, values will be pipe("|") separated. Under value detail select the profile property that will hold the value to send.
- BlueConic Profile Identifier: the unique identifier of the visitor profile in BlueConic.
- Associated Segments: use the names of all associated BlueConic segments as value. Segment names will be pipe ("|") separated.
Click "All segments" to select and send only specific segments instead of all segments.
Search and select a segment and enter an optional code to use instead of the name of the segment. If you do not provide a code, the name of the segment will be used.
If you want to push the associated Segments of a visitor, the option "Expose the segments that the visitor is part of" on the BlueConic Settings > Privacy tab in BlueConic must be enabled.
- All viewed Interactions: use the names of all viewed BlueConic interactions (for the current page view) as value. Names will be pipe ("|") separated.
- Permission Level: value of the BlueConic Permission Management level setting of the visitor (DO_NOT_TRACK, ANONYMOUS or PERSONAL).
- Text: the value will be a fixed text. Enter the text string you want to use as value.
Once you've set up and saved your connection, the icon at the top will reflect the status of the connection.
There is an arrow going from Channel.me to BlueConic, signifying that data is being imported. At the same time, there is also an arrow going the other way, meaning data is being also exported from BlueConic to Channel.me. Also, the arrows are green, meaning the connection is ready to be used.
The Channel.me Connection is a certified plugin.