What: The Qubit Tag Management Connection can feed Segment or Profile information from BlueConic to Qubit Tag Management by pushing data into Qubit's data model (Universal Variable), or create a new data model specifically for this purpose.
About BlueConic: BlueConic is a Customer Data Platform that harnesses the data required to power the recognition of an individual at each interaction, and then synchronizes their intent across the marketing ecosystem. Click here to learn more.
Why: Your marketing stack is already connected to Qubit Tag Management. Use this connection to share first party data out to the stack for your known and anonymous users, whether it was collected by BlueConic or integrated through another BlueConic connection.
For the connection to work, you must have set up the Qubit Tag Management tag on your pages.
Configuring the connection
Configuration takes the following options:
- Push frequency
- The Push Frequency determines when BlueConic data will be sent to Qubit Tag Management. These options are available:
- Each Page View
- Only when the Variables change
- Once per Visit
Custom user parameters
Under "Custom User Parameters" the connection between Qubit Universal Variable data variables and BlueConic values can be established. Click the button Add Data Variable to add a new rule. To remove an existing event variable, click the delete icon on the right of the line.
- Data Variable (required)
- Enter the name of the data variable in Qubit Universal Variable that will hold the value sent by BlueConic.
- BlueConic Value Type
- Choose one of:
- Text: the value will be a fixed text
- BlueConic Profile Identifier: the unique identifier of the visitor profile in BlueConic.
- Associated Segment(s): use the names of all associated BlueConic segments as value. Names will be pushed as an Array.
- All viewed Interactions: use the names of all viewed BlueConic interactions (for the current page view) as value. Names will be pushed as an Array.
- Profile Property: use the value of a BlueConic Profile Property in the visitors profile. If multiple values are available for the selected Profile Property, values will be pushed as an Array
- Permission Level: value of the BlueConic Permission Management level.
- BlueConic Value Detail
- Based on your choice for BlueConic Value Type the details can be entered here. For type "Text", enter the text string you want to use as value. For type "Profile Property", select the profile property that will hold the value to send. For the other types BlueConic will determine the value automatically.
Connections can be added to Objectives, allowing for privacy management of the information that is being picked up. A connection will only process the profiles of visitors who have consented to at least one of the objectives that the connection is linked to.