This insight shows the number of profiles merged over time.
The Insight and its controls
An example of an Insight based on the "Merged profiles over time" type:
- Select one of the following options for displaying the graph:
- Daily: Plot the number of profiles merged per day.
- Weekly: Plot the number of profiles merged per week.
- Monthly: Plot the number of profiles merged per month.
- Cumulative (Period): Plot the number of profiles per day, starting from 0 at the start of the selected time period.
- Cumulative (Overall): Plot the total number of merges over all time.
The insight takes the time period setting of the dashboard into account. This is indicated by the clock icon in the top left. When a time period has been selected for the dashboard the plotted graph changes to display the merged profiles for the selected time period.
When a time period has been selected for the dashboard and the "Compare with previous" option has been activated, a percentage is shown to indicate the difference between the number of profile merges of the current period compared to the number of profile merges of the previous period. For all interval options except "Cumulative (Overall)" the number of profile merges in the previous period is plotted in red.