Your personal settings menu is located in the upper right hand corner of your BlueConic environment and can be accessed by clicking on the User Icon and selecting "Personal Settings".
- Locale: Select a locale from the drop-down list to use for your BlueConic universe. The formatting of all dates, times, and numbers will be based on the locale you select.
- Inline Assistance: Turn on or off inline explanations of BlueConic terminology in BluePrints.
- Name: Change your name as displayed in BlueConic.
- Your Roles: List of roles you have been added to (read only).
- Your Domains: List of domains you have been assigned to (read only).