In the right hand sidebar, the "related items"-widget is displayed. It shows the other objects in BlueConic that are directly related to the dialogue that you are managing.
Dialogues can have the following types of related items:
- Plugin: The plugins that are used for interactions and variants in this dialogue.
- Channels: The channels on which this dialogue is active.
- Channel positions: The positions that are used in this dialogue.
- Segments: The segments at which this dialogue is targeted.
- Profile Properties: The profile properties which are used to define a custom segment to target this dialogue at.