In the right-hand sidebar in BlueConic, the "related items" widget is displayed. It shows the other BlueConic objects that are directly related to the dialogue that you are managing.
Dialogues can have the following types of related items:
- Plugin: The plugins that are used for interactions and variants in this dialogue.
- Channels: The channels on which this dialogue is active.
- Channel positions: The positions that are used in this dialogue.
- Segments: The segments at which this dialogue is targeted.
- Profile Properties: The profile properties that are used to define a custom segment to target this dialogue to.