Note: You've landed on some older release notes from our early days. Learn about current BlueConic features and use cases in the BlueConic Knowledge Base.
Most recent BlueConic product updates
2015 - R35 BlueConic Product Updates
Enrich Google Universal Analytics data
Note: For the most up-to-date info, see BlueConic Google Analytics 4 Connection.
Using the new Google universal analytics integration, you can now enrich your regular Google analytics data with profile, segment and dialogue information of BlueConic.
The new Google Universal Analytics integration offers:
- Syncing of up to 200 profile properties
- Syncing of the dialogues the visitor has seen
- Syncing of the segments the visitor is part of
- Syncing of the BlueConic profile ID
Using this, you can now keep track of specific visitor segments in universal analytics, or monitor when and where specific dialogue events (views, clicks and conversions) took place.
The new plugin is available via:
Flexible Insights Dashboards
On the new insights section you have the ability to add an unlimited amount of freely configurable dashboards. Here you can bring all the different data and insights of BlueConic together in clear overviews.
The new dashboards introduce a whole new range of features:
- Create an unlimited number of dashboards, all automatically shared with other users.
- Design and edit your dashboard using different types of visualizations and data calculations by selecting these from the insights gallery.
- The ability to develop your own custom visualizations to be added to the insights gallery.
- Rearrange dashboards by dragging and dropping insights across your dashboard.
- Set specific targets and instantly monitor the results against this target.
- Set the reporting period of your dashboard to immediately update all insights to show results for that period.
- Directly navigate from your insight to the segments or dialogues that are used in your dashboard insight.
- Export data from insights directly to Excel files.
Discover Segment characteristics
You've landed on some older release notes from our early days. Get the most current feature info on BlueConic Segments.
You can use insights and dashboards to analyze specific visitor segments in BlueConic, and use this understanding to improve the effectiveness of your communication with customers and visitors.
Learn more about using segment insights to improve your messaging and customer communications: Segmentation and Insights in BlueConic.
Enhance campaign results
In BlueConic, you can use dashboards and insights to actively monitor running campaigns, and how you can now react on that in real time.