The dialogue section underwent a complete transformation, which will drastically increase the flexibility in managing your online dialogues:
- You can now create your own overviews of dialogues using BlueConic's smart navigation
- You can boost results of any existing dialogue by changing it into an optimizer. The existing interaction in the dialogue will become the first variant of your optimizer
- It is now possible to change the type of an interaction of an existing dialogue. You do not have to decide upfront which type you want to use.
- There is a direct preview link from the dialogues tab to the simulator: this will open the simulator and force view the dialogue that you were editing. This allows you to inspect this dialogue within the context of other possible dialogues on the page.
- The content and lightbox interactions have been updated and allow you to configure them completely inline in the context of the page that you want them to display. More details can be found in this article.
Read this article to learn more about how existing interactions and dialogues will migrate from R33 to R34.