- A 2 step authentication system has been implemented to ensure the security of the BlueConic environment and BlueConic users must now log in using their email address. The first time they attempt to log in, they are sent a unique verification code to their email address that they must enter before being allowed access to BlueConic. The verification code expires every 90 days after which they receive a new, unique verification code.
- The authorization model within BlueConic has been changed. BlueConic users are now granted edit rights that authorize them to modify items within BlueConic only in the domains to which they belong.
- An attribution channel setting has been added to interactions and optimizers which allows you to register conversions that occur in one channel in another specified channel.
- Lightbox and Content interactions can now register click events.
- BlueConic now show "Last Modified" information for segments, optimizers, interactions, and variants.
Have more questions? Submit a request