- The BlueConic login screen has been redesigned.
- Interaction types are now categorized under BlueConic "Plugins" together with parameter types.
- Previously, parameter type definitions were hard-coded in BlueConic. These have now been removed from the product itself and added as external plugins. You can now also create your new parameter types and use them to customize the look and feel of the What tab in the New Interaction Type Wizard.
- BlueConic plugins (interaction types and parameter types) are no longer stored locally on disk but are now available from the cloud.
- The assignment of a primary channel and primary domain is now mandatory when you create a new user.
- Profiles within a segment can now be exported in comma separated values (CSV) file format.
- A new interaction type "Tracking Pixel and Shortened URLs" interaction has been added. Tracking pixels and shortened URLs allow you to track activity outside of the domains defined in your universe. For example whether a newsletter or email has been viewed or whether a hyperlink has been clicked.
- A new parameter type "MRSS Parameter" has been added to BlueConic. This allows you to select images from syndicated services such as Picassa when defining an interaction for a dialogue (What tab in the New Interaction Type Wizard).
Have more questions? Submit a request