Customer access to the Management UI:
- Customers only have access to BlueConic via the Management UI.
- The Customer is responsible for all accounts in the tenant and has full control over it.
- The Management UI is only accessible using HTTPS connections.
- BlueConic uses two-step authentication via email accounts.
- If a user logs in from a new IP address that is different then the one used in the previous session, he/she has to enter an additional one time code sent to him or her via e-mail. After that, his account is locked to his/her browser for 30 days, and he or she only needs his account name and password to login.
Two-step authentication using email has the following benefits:
- All users are addressable with their email address;
- When a hacker has access to the BlueConic account and password of a user, but not access to the mail and browser of the user, the account is not